Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 06-29-17, 12:08 PM   #4801
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Did you see any sonar lines when that happened mark bonamer? Radar report, anything? Maybe slight "hiccup" as something was generating a spawn near you? We might still have an errant ship call that's bad in there, in spite of our continual searching...

What day was it (approx), time of day if you have it, location as close as you can get it, and where were you sailing from, and what was your assignment? Any (and more) info you can supply will help us narrow down any possibilities... If nothing else, there will be a court-martial to determine the level of dereliction of duty, and the method of punishment to death, for having allowed your boat to hit a mine... - least, that's ~our~ story
that's pretty funny....the last part i mean.
so, i applied LAA and re-started a patrol from surabaya to zone A4 on Jan 22, 1942. made some kills along the way to A4, patroled for several days before i encountered a freighter...sank same. radioed back to base and they said RTB. so i did. along the way i sank a couple more marus. i got to a point SE of surabaya early on Jan 29 and received the prompt to end patrol, which i selected. bang. CTD. my course approx 310 speed 12 on the surface. cannot remember if there was a surface contact....maybe one but long range. things happen suddenly and it is difficult to keep constant awareness of ALL game conditions.
let me know if you think of something.
thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote