View Single Post
Old 10-12-13, 02:55 PM   #5
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyfiller View Post
Erm ... I think that would be me. I have working AI wolkpacks on German side in the unfinished TSWSM.

The plus side is that the AI untis (subs & dstroyers) can be made to fire. Downside is they treat thme like guns, and the accuracy is a real challenge. They can hit things - more chance against convoys than individual ships, but don't be surprised if sometime nothing hit by a whole pack of subs.

Refire rate tubing and total reload settings are a major challenge also.

When you are well, if willing to do US and even Japanese AI subs firing torpedoes that would great and much appreciated.I understand the limitations, I once had used the PT boat mod and while their accuracy was not great, just having them fir torpedoes and posing a threat was great.I had some Elco boats firing torpedoes at japanse tf in surigao strait in october 1944, they scored torpedo hits on a Battleship and sunk a cruiser.

I wouldn't mind if subs accuracy is not great and even if could only fire two torpedoes in an attack, it would add something and hey they would score hits sometimes.Just having AI subs posing an actual threat due to torpedoes would add much to the game, esp as far as the wolfpacks are concerned.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote