View Single Post
Old 12-18-18, 06:49 PM   #13
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly621 View Post
That is exactly what I meant. I was not saying you can combine super mods.

Kelly 621
But this raises an interesting point since the various supermods generally package up a bunch of different individual mods into a stable load with supermod-specific upgrades.

I would be interested in figuring out what individual mods went into each supermod to figure out how to modify a stock SH3 install to try and get the best features of each supermod.

For example -

A supermod that successfully combinrs Merchant Fleet Mod combined with Wise's uboats combined with a MaGUI F compatible with H.Sie and Stiebler fixes while keeping all of the existing commands and icons, combined with Thomsen's Sound Pack and WAC5's harbors and damage effects on ships, LSHv15's modeling of taking a new uboat through a training flotilla, and having *every* historical combat flotilla modeled accuractely.

I imagine there are any number of smaller mods that would subsequently be included as well, such as the various mods to fix turms with improper placement of radars and RWRs, the WAC5 pseudodocking matched with H.Sie/Stiebler mids, etc.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote