View Single Post
Old 04-18-18, 01:09 AM   #2
GoldenRivet
Subsim Aviator

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

So tell me what you think:

OPTION A:

the two men enter a private place of business, they order nothing, and do not engage in commerce of any kind with said business.

They proceed to sit at a table for nearly an hour just occupying space and ask to use the restroom

as they are loitering, the men are asked to leave. They refuse. things get heated and the police are summoned. it makes headlines.

OPTION B:

Two black men (in a city which is occupied predominately by blacks) walk into a private place of business, they order nothing, do not engage in commerce of any kind with said business.

They proceed to sit at a table for nearly an hour just occupying space and ask to use the restroom

as they are loitering, the men are asked to leave, solely on the basis that clearly this is a whites only establishment that dont take kindly to no black folk hangin round our coffee hut.

you do the math.

you think my lilly white irish descendant ass would be allowed to just go walk into a starbucks and just sit there for an hour or two and ask to take a crap without someone being like "hey wait a minute... are you here to buy something or what?"???

no, i wouldnt

where i come from thats called loitering, and now out of an abundance of caution starbucks (of which i am not a customer) is going to close its stores for a day to do what exactly? say that loitering is now allowed? say that anyone who goes to a starbucks to just sit around and buy nothing is just cool now?

i dont get it honestly.

look... the real news here, and im just being honest... because i just got to experience a month of living in the cesspool hell hole that is Philadelphia... but the real headline front page six oclock national news here...

is that these men wanted to crap indoors.

literally the only place on earth (so far) where i had to wait until a man could finish taking a piss so i could take a photograph of the city without him - urinating - in broad day light - in my photo.