View Single Post
Old 01-06-19, 05:02 AM   #35
Seaowl
Sailor man

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 0

Quote:
New playable subs and many new ships and aircraft would be cool to
Yeah, but without enhanced ports the next imported vessel should be some large container ship, painted in weird camouflage patterns.
My captains here are complaining bitterly about this strange drawn-out crates, which
do not fit into the holds of their ships and are blocking the docks unnecessarily.
Tought I have seen recently some nice looking cargo in GR2 format into the library. Could be trying something myself.

Quote:
You can use this other workaround: take any simple terrain object (the German church is perfect for this purpose), duplicate it and rename it however you want, run terrain editor and place it where you want the dat-format lighthouse to be. When you have finished (don't forget to save before you exit TE) MapObjects.ini will be updated with the new location; open that file in notepad, look for the recently added object, and replace its name with the name of the lighthouse. Let me know if it works
It really works!
Great workaround! Thank you a lot!

Flakmonkeys lighthouse is still looking great now in SH5. Only drawback: the model has obviously the same LOD-trouble like Lange Anna in Helgoland.
Later today I will open up an own lighthouse thread for SH5 and post some screens.
Seaowl is offline   Reply With Quote