Old 04-10-18, 10:53 AM   #1066
schlechter pfennig
Commander

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi sp
Make sure that your game is on a clean install and Windows 10 is in compatibility mode for Windows 7.
I have Windows 7, not 10. And I can't do a complete uninstall/reg-clean/clean install, as I already have multiple copies/mods (GWX, NYGM, WAC 5.0, as just a few) currently installed.

Quote:

Use my tutorial from my signature as it will save you a lot of time.
As a great believer in "RTFM", the tutorial was the first thing I read, front-to-back, before I even started downloading the files.

Quote:
You should be able to make selections in options.

I'm sure I should be able to make those changes. However, I cannot. Clicking on them does not toggle the status.

Quote:

It is important that you enter the Naval academy to setup your V15 saved game folder first.

You must start a test mission first without making any changes to your boat.
I did (enter the Naval Academy) , and I did (start a test mission first), and I didn't (make any changes).

Quote:

There are 2 download options English and German.
I do not remember seeing any language options. And now that I've already downloaded and installed LSH, I'm not sure what sort of conflicts I'll encounter just uninstalling/reinstalling just that, as I'm not willing to completely wipe every iteration of SH3 from my drive just to do a clean reinstall.

Thanks for the quick responses!
schlechter pfennig is offline   Reply With Quote