Maverick Modder

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 3

Yes that's right. Just read the readme.

Copied from post 1136:

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
Changes in this version:
  • The water reflections have been tweaked yet again.
  • The morning/afternoon sun reflection has been improved.
  • After playing my career with the new reflections for a while I've found I like them way better than the previous reflections, so I ditched the 'Remove All Object Reflections' mod and replaced it with a new mod which fixes the noticably-broken ship reflections in GWX 2.1 (Large Merchant and Empire-Type Freighter). Many harbour reflections are still broken/missing but fixing those would be a huge task so I won't bother doing that, but if I noice more broken ship reflections I will fix them and add the fixes to this mod. I imagine it's worth mentioning that a nice side-effect of this change is a massively reduced download size (OLC Ubermod v2.4.3 is only 21Mb).
  • The 'Adjusted Crew Skins' mod now removes medals and ranks from the crew skins (partly cos it looks better that way IMO, but mostly because the medals and ranks suffer the "glow in the dark" problem).
  • Fixed some "glow in the dark" particles.
  • Fixed a typo on the compass in OLC GUI Special (bearing '205' now reads '205' not '025').
  • Updated the documentation - PLEASE READ THE NEW README FOR UPDATED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.
I would like to thank:
privateer for his invaluable help with reflections.
Philip_Thomsen for throwing wrenches at me.