View Single Post
Old 02-25-15, 08:40 AM   #1133
BigWalleye
Sea Lord

Downloads: 465
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmonzo View Post
so, after giving my guys the order to dive (d) they are unwilling to change the ruder, so I keep on going down... any hints? Surface (s) lets them start to change the ruders for the fraction of a second, but then they go back to diving, I can't surface via (e) because there are destroyers up there waiting for me...
Don't know. But I never use the Dive order. I always order a particular depth. (I use voice command, so it's: "Make your depth three zero meters." and the crew does the rest. But you can do the same thing by clicking on the depth meter.) The boat goes to the ordered depth. Never have a problem. And I can't see anything in your mod list that might cause the bahavior you describe. I use the same mods myself (along with a bunch more).

Schmonzo, looking back over the problems you have described, I am beginning to wonder if you have a corrupt install of SH3, or maybe a corrupt mod package. Have you considered uninstalling everything, doing a registry cleanup, re-downloading all your mods, and then reinstalling. It sounds onerous, but it can often be easier and faster than trying to find assorted odd behaviors. Especially when a reinstall is often the fix you come to in the end.
BigWalleye is offline   Reply With Quote