View Single Post
Old 10-28-11, 11:27 PM   #2480
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Hi h.sie,
(excuse me by my english, its worse than ever)

I know that probably isn´t the best moment to give/ask you about new ideas to the hardcode fix mode wish list...but after think about all what you and Stibler have bring to life I come with some ideas (well, i guess that you already have a lot of them, by yourself or by all this entire community at once...). Anyway take a look (I guess that these ones are in the exacty line on what you want/look for: gameplay fixes for the game) and excuse me if someone already put here these ideas:

1. Sh3 allow us to sail all the time with the engines at ahead full/ahead flank without any overheat. I can remember in Sh1 where we had an advice from chief enginner about the risk of overheat after some (not long) time in quick speed. For sure in real life this was (and yet is) a big issue for any machine. So, this could be a very good addition to realism and strategy to Sh3. A simple feature absolutelly absent !

2. Now that you knows how to put a unit into the game - Wolfpack - an old wish of all us here could finally come to life: Resupply on demand, I mean, you can ask to BDU about a resupply and if you are lucky you could have one somewhere. Another idea on the same line, is to just simulate a last chance for a very damaged/without_fuel uboat (perhaps before Stiebler´s surrender, as a prior last chance). In this situation the kaleum could ask BDU for a emergence repair ship; then, if you are a lucky kaleum, perhaps BDu have one on that region where you are almost "lost" on the ocean, take some repair and go back home. Perhaps we could also have some chance (a bad one in truth) to have also a enemy patrol (navy or airforce) nearby to just push the danger factor of repair on ocean.

Thanks again by your great effort on all this! This mod rocks!

Rubini.