View Single Post
Old 02-03-11, 10:04 PM   #2090
jaggy
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Hi, Zeewolf

I'm a big fan of Tvt and I'm trying to complete all Russian and German missions in the game before I try your updates. I managed to finish all the Russian missions but I'm stuck on the last German mission (mission 6). I can clear the cross-roads without any problems, ditto the 2 Russkie tanks taking potshots at my column from the rear. Its after the cross roads that I keep getting stuck.

Manoeuvering off-road after the cross roads like going up this hillock on the right tends to induce a CTD (Crash to Desktop). Have you ever got past Mission 6 in the original Tvt? Would appreciate any advice on how to complete this mission. I tried to access the Lighthouse forums but they have cease to exist.

Will installing your "mscvr mod" resolve the CTDs on mission 6? Or is this an inherent bug in the original TvT that can't be resolved. I would just like to complete the original mission 6 before trying out the Zeewolf Mission 6 which will obviously write over the original.

This sim has excellent graphics, more than decent frame rates and I love looking through the binoculars which really increases the immersion. Also, I had mentioned previously about wrong ranges given when auto-targeting in the original TvT? Is this bug resolved in your "Project Zeewolf"? Thanks in advance.