View Single Post
Old 10-26-18, 01:38 AM   #11098
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper450 View Post
I have downloaded the full version of TWOs and was able to begin a campaign. I then saved it and exited out of the game. Now I cant find my exe file to start the game again?? I even tried ksdcommander and it won't start saying the exe file has to be in the root folder of the game. I go to Ubisoft/silenthunter 5 and there is the exe file for commander and it is there.
You should find all launchers needed on desktop after TWOS installation (SH5, KSD, OFEV etc)
If not they can be find in main SH5 folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwake View Post
Where can I find this documentation?
In main SH5 folder if not on desktop after installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Hey!, i was driven away from sh5 because of crashes but this last version i actually played 4 patrols without a crash, i hope it continues that way hehe.

Just thinking... It would be very nice to have a 'lite' version of the modpack, with all the gameplay and nothing of the hard on the performance parts, loading times are a bit crazy in my pc, and fps in kiel is like 14, 60 alone on open sea though. i guess i need a new pc some other day.

Thanks for the mod! i like it.
TWOS is CTD free if observing few things, like no saves when close to action or harbors, no time compresssion over X512, no others mods than TWOS ones
TWOS is very fluent now that i deactivated high quality sea rendering (strangely sea is a lot better!) and sun rays (seems more close to real life for me)
Happy hunting!