View Single Post
Old 06-15-10, 11:07 AM   #3
cdrsubron7
Sink'em All

Downloads: 305
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorshkov View Post
Are your missions compatible with RFB 2.0 + RSRD or RFB 2.0 alone? I am especially interested in your 34 missions-pack loudly advertised here by WEBSTER.
First off, let me say that these current five missions were made from TMO v1.9 and the latest version of RSRDC. I can't honestly say that they will work with RFB 2.0 and RSRDC. Being as RSRDC is common factor in both mods though I'm think that they might. After I get home from work tonight I shall test them and find out as I have RFB 2.0 and RSRDC loaded on my computer. I'll get back to you and let you know the results.

As for the 34-mission pack made by Webster, he converted many of those mission so they would work with the stock version of SHIV. Many of those missions have been made since the beginning when SHIV was first released. Webster converted those missions so they would work with SHIV v1.5. Again I can't say for sure but I think that those missions would also work with RFB 2.0 and RSRDC. Best advice, give'em a try and find out.

Hope this helps you out some.

Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" - LtCDR Samuel D Dealy
SHIV Guide | Imperial Japanese Navy | US Submarines

cdrsubron7 is offline   Reply With Quote