Thread: No comment
View Single Post
Old 07-23-17, 07:29 AM   #7
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The police incident(s) signal the inferior training standard of police in the US regarding soft skills and non-violent behaviour, also reflect the need to be physically more on your guard in a more violent environment than still in most of Europe's places. Police training in the US and Europe, and qualification needs for candidates, are apparently very different. In Europe, there is a stroinger focus on soft skills and social competences. Finally, racism in the US probably also plays a motive in many incidents.

The behaviour of those killer teens is even more worrying, it reflects the cultural decline in our generations and the social erosion of the moral cement in our societies. Call it degeneration, decadence, or whatever you want. The Western world and its value system is falling apart, gets intentionally relativised, even voluntarily submits to challengers. Lets not mistaken, the teen incident is not a national, American issue - it could as easily have happened in Europe as well.

I have since long stopped thinking of history in linear terms, to me it is moving in cycles, and considering that many forethinkers in past eras of Europe, and the Asian cultures in general and until today thought and think the same way, I am in good company there. Civilizations, empires get born, raise, culminate and blossom during a time of climax, then fall and then die. The West definitely has entered the last phase of this cycle, and already some time ago. Our technological capabilities will not change this. The writings are on so many walls now that the Western world looks like a maze with graffitis.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-23-17 at 07:38 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote