View Single Post
Old 12-20-09, 04:55 PM   #19
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Well, I'm honored, and like most folks who get these sorts of things don't really agree that I deserve it.

I just wanted to congratulate a few people:

Karamazovnew: For a new guy, you really have contributed a lot.

DaveyJ576: Same thing. His contribution is mainly limited to one thread, but what a thread it is!

Ducimus: Well deserved, but he needs a second award: 'Most Checkered Career'.

Hitman: I think the thread references speak for themselves. I really wish Skwasjer could get a 'Special Mention' award or something, because his programs really are all that people say they are. But you, my friend, are very much deserving as well. Don't sell yourself short.

That'll be the day. I'd accuse him of false modesty, but I've met him, and believe me it's very real. And well deserved.

Neal: Without you none of this would have ever happened. I agree with the anonymous voter that you deserve this. You should follow your own advice and wear it with pride. Anybody sees it and says otherwise, you'll have dozens of us standing up for you.

And I'd also like to thank Aramike for having this idea and seeing it through. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean a lot, but it makes us feel more like the community we are, and that does mean a lot.
A fine speech, permit me to echo it almost in its entirity.....apart from the reference to me

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote