Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
"Forum Warriors".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...orum%20Warrior

Steve, Steve, Steve.

You could have looked this up yourself but you seem to have entered that nanny moderator mode where you want to chastise me so you pick apart everything I say into tiny little bits believing that the sheer volume of responses required will shut me up. Remember how you explained that tactic to me awhile back? Did you think I forgot? Well sorry but I won't play your game.

To everyone else like I have repeatedly said I believe that the removal of religion, the way of life since the beginning of recorded history billions and billions of people, will leave an enormous hole in their lives that could and has been filled in the past by things far worse than the mainstream religions that the God haters want so much to destroy.

Rockstar mentions the Commies, the most well known athiests in human history for one example but i'd also add the radical "religious" cults that are springing up in more profusion as the mainstreams loose power. They are not so much religious as they are cults of personality.

People have got to believe in something and when those beliefs are taken away or substituted with antiseptic state replacements violence and alienation is the result. Maybe if the perpetrators of these school shootings in recent years had a dose of religion they may not have committed their terrible crimes. Our society has created this spiritual wasteland that allows these monsters to thrive.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.

Last edited by August; 07-07-18 at 09:58 AM.
August is offline   Reply With Quote