View Single Post
Old 01-09-07, 02:47 PM   #17
moosenoodles
Helmsman

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Hi tiki,,

In regards to the voices used by myself,.,

Basicaly, im using a fresh install of sh3 patched to 1.4b whatever it was,. and then GWX right ontop, using 16km mod,slide out dials but the one by mav. so that i can have all the tools slide out the way for fuller screen view. and his gwx adjusted integrated orders mod.. All installed with the JG's installer... sound options were then in game set to english text, german voices.. and music is still on etc all volumes up to max..

Then used jg's installer with your sound pack mod and I as said dont hear no difference.. And yes I change speeds most the time with the telegraph positional settings..

So does a fresh install and GWX use folder 1 sounds for german speech? me I have no idea i thought it would of been default, but unless gwx moved its choice i dont know..l hope someone can check on it and find out, id like to try ur sounds...

cheers,

Moose..

Edit.. using sh3 commander 2.7... and not sure about why id want to roll back im in middle of stuff so id rather not start fresh you know what i mean ? and yeah i always run under administration account..
moosenoodles is offline   Reply With Quote