View Single Post
Old 04-01-24, 04:25 PM   #81
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I thought you had played golf for real, Markus, but I obviously recall it wrong.

You then are best advised to really watch a few videos on youtube where they talk about stand and grip and the different swings for different clubs, especially once oyu got any kind of club attachment. Else you really run the risk of getting frustrated a bit when playing Golf+ in realistic mode. What they say in lessons about real golf you can almost 1:1 use in the virtual reality. I would not have been able to correct by myself several mistakes I made, I needed that input.

Just that knowing something and physically implementing it are two different shoes... Practice, practice.... They say improving in Golf is only very slowly. I admit I must confirm that. My latest hobby is the excessive draw, while before it was the excessive slice... Overcompensated during the correction attempt!

Do you need a golf glove? No, but it is a good safety if using an attachment like the Deadeye VR stuff. You swing these clubs with great power and speed inside your appartment where there is windows, TV, glas, fragile thinngs of all sort. Imagine you swing with power and the grip escapes ypour hand! Not good. The grip already is rubber-coated and helps to hold it tight, but with the glove the grip sits in your hand like glued-in. I cannot imagine how one could accidentally loose the club when swinging it powerfully. Thats the reason I got one glove for myself and especially for my Mum - simply for increased safety. - Golf gloves must sit tight, like a second skin. Uusally it is just one glove, form the non-dominant hand.