View Single Post
Old 04-07-17, 09:12 PM   #1
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0
Default Question? Dead in the Water Mod? Too Tired to Fight, Suggestions what I Missed?

I am behind in starting WIP treads, I am very behind in any Releases!!!
There is a Method to my Madness. The Playable Type IIb is nearly complete, ( 4 Turms left to Customize ) and the Black Sea needs a little Attention I feel. Long Lost Patrols with very Little, or no Influence by BDU, as the U-Boats were delegated to local Command and Control are my favorite Patrols. The Underdog of the Underdogs. So moving at a fast pace I took a week off to make this Vessel ( more of these small important types will be coming ) But in Beta Tests , I messed up in the .Sim, or something. Just sits there in a Single Mission, No Motion of being in the water, engines are running but no movement, weapons lifeless, engaging with Flak Guns do nothing. Ramming it causes CTD. I know it is simple but I need a break from every file involved in this mod!!! P.S. many details yet to add. Ship Type: Patrol Craft of the Project 1124 Armed River Gunboats. Armed with Two T-34/76 Turrets, and one T-28/MG Turret wit Twin 12.7mm Dshka's. Crew 10. Mission Types: River Patrol, Coastal Patrol, Special Warfare Ops ( Bridge and Installation Destruction, Landing Small Parties behind enemy lines with Silent Exhaust routed to underwater ) Harassment and Interdiction. Top Speed 18 knots. Currently Top Speed = 0 Still very much a Wip ( some parts are place holders until actual parts are ready )
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote