View Single Post
Old 01-31-08, 02:16 PM   #648
Doolittle81
Commodore

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Vlad
Having some trouble running this. DLed the mod (the stock 1.4 version), installed with JGSME. Only other mods I'm running are Dragon's Vargas Girls and a couple of radio mods. However, every time I start a patrol, it's only a limited amount of time before I get a lock up/crash.

Any advice?
I've experienced something similar ...I do NOT have the radio mods. I never had a CTD with RSRDC (Part 1), nor with my initial forays with RSRDC part 2. (initial December 41 patrol only).
I have recently installed the new ADD-ON for ROW and NSM1.4.
On my New career out of Cavite to IndoChina patrol area, I've had three CTD's while cruising along in TC within the first 36 hours or so of entering patrol area. Nothing going on at the time, no enemy ships, nothing. (One career, first patrol, Saved at a point while patroilling the INDO area....went into TC, then CTD...restarted at an earlier SAVE point...used slightly different Nav/waypoint route...TC'ed...CTD within 20-30 seconds...

Any suggestions from anyone? If/when this happens again, on this or a different career, I'll re-post here.
Doolittle81 is offline   Reply With Quote