ACSoft
Soundman

Downloads: 57
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi ACS
You definitely do not want to be using such an old NewUI
The later NewUI's like 7-42 and the latest 7-5-0 version 18 should always be used.
Oh yes I want to use my old stuff ! This is because my tuned "old NewUI" is, to my taste, far better than all the new versions I have tested so far these days, since I came back to SH5 a week ago.

Quote:

You need to post your mod list please so I can understand what is going on.
JSGME How To Export Your Mod List To A Subsim Post > Pictorial
Very kind of you, but as a former programmer, I have some ideas about modding games and speaking of JSGME, I have even helped his author, in the old time, when he was in the beginning of the development of this nice tool. Of course you couldn't know all this !

Posting the list of my mods won't be useful at all, because they are almost all private tweaked mod's I have made myself. But don't worry, my SH5 run like a charm ! Much better than the elephant called Wolf of Steel, to say !

Now, speaking of my idea to add a recon manual to my UI, I just finished my in deep investigation and I renounce. Maybe TheDarkWraith could have mastered this, but maybe even not, after all this time.

Quote:
I assume you have setup the NewUI correctly.
TDW's NewUi 7-4-2 Installing It Correctly > Pictorial > Includes Download Link
Yes, you can assume this ! LOL ! As I said, I have some knowledge in this area. So don't worry ! But again, you couldn't know that before !

Quote:
Is there any reason why you have not considered The Wolves of Steel (TWoS) mega mod?
The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod (TWoS) By vdr1981 > Highly Recommended For All SH5 Players
Yes, I have started to test it and sorry to say that, but so far I positively DON'T LIKE AT ALL, what I have seen and experienced.

Nevertheless, I will continue to test this elephant ! Especially the game behaviors. Maybe I will found some interesting feature to merge into my SH5 !

Quote:
Are you using TDw's Generic File Patcher?
No.

Speaking of the impossibility to end a patrol from a game save, I will maybe open a new thread, because it is definitively not the right place to discuss this problem. Now, if you have personally a knowledge on how to overturn this problem (maybe by editing some files of the save), you may give it to me.

Many thanks to have reacted to my message and tempted to help me !

Regards,

ACS
ACSoft is offline   Reply With Quote