View Single Post
Old 01-02-15, 03:10 PM   #151
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula17024 View Post
I did have English selected and the advice about the weapons officer fixed my issue with the other problem! Thanks a lot for the help!

This mod really rocks! There are so so many of them I don't know which to use !!!!

Oh! Another question for anyone! When using the AOB wheel .....everything in OneLifeCrisis' video tutorials should apply In Magui. I understand it is to be used at 12x zoom or in 6x everything need to be doubled as far as the tick marks on the scope....I watched theses videos over and over and then applying it in the game,but something seems just a bit off. Thanks!
if you have the english selected then the rec book pages should appear in english. i can't think any other reason that can make rec book pages appear in german

about the AOB: the principles using the AOB wheels are the same at whatever mod you see them appear. if you want to test the wheels then you must be sure of certain things before you proceed (such as to know the true target's length and mast values and the true distance and AOB in order to confirm your tests).

look here

also, have in mind, that the wheels are not so well made images and there are ,indead, some tiny (very tiny though) deviations at results

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods