View Single Post
Old 06-18-15, 07:05 AM   #2087
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiggeMan View Post
Hey everybody, "good midsummer". I just have one question regarding the wolves of steel mod. I just installed today, and im already in love with it. I usually like to do most of the stuff manually, but i dont really feel like having real navigation atm, and i saw another guy who had the same wish as me, and he simply just needed to disable "TDW's real navigation" to get waypoints "back". Me myself did this, but nothing happened? I still have real navigation apparantly. Any way to solve this? And also, if i need to restart the career, i havent done that yet, so im sorry if this was a kind of unnescerary post. A matter of fact, im going to try to restart campaing now XD
Once you have removed the The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - TDW Real Navigation with JSGME, you may have to reset your Nav/TAI map options again using the Options File Editor Viewer with all the options you want displayed. Just remember that any options not enabled with the OFEV will be disabled and not selectable in the Map options dialogue box ingame.

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote