View Single Post
Old 07-07-07, 05:18 PM   #49
WernerSobe
Commodore

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

yes i have extended crush depths. maybe to much for the fuel bunkers.

and @jace are you sure you have loaded it? the propability for ignition of fuel and ammo is 90%. If you are not sure run the test mission coming with mod. The last cargo ship is a tanker full with oil. Ive only seen it slowly sinking once it almost always explodes.

@leo what i dont like about "die slowly" its dealing with hitpoints. I like to sink ships like they realy sink, by flooding. Back in the past there was a mod for sh3 NYGM that completely eliminated hitpoint damage. All ships had like 100 times more hp as usual so only flooding damage was possible. I didnt wanted to go that way so im somewhere in between. Its still possible to sink a ship by structural damage when it is hit by several torpedoes in one spot. That was not possible with NYGM. In "die slowly" the most sinkings are still due to loss of hitpoints and structural damage. There is also some flooding but thats not enough. They blow up sooner before they take to much water.

Extend the flooding times, increase floatability for all compartments and increase all hitpoints (or reduce torpedo dmg) and ill be happy wit that.

Last edited by WernerSobe; 07-07-07 at 05:32 PM.