View Single Post
Old 10-23-13, 10:13 AM   #4
Hinrich Schwab
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisibleDeath View Post
So after a week of attempts I emailed support and they actually took steps to get me running. Boy am I sad they did that. Half of the interface was disabled...for example I couldn't set the depth of my torpedoes. And my first mission probably would have been great if it weren't for the fact that I had to intercept a convoy that was guarded. And I knew the port they were headed to. But the game lacked one small detail.....the map had only my port on it. Where they hell were they going?? Only the developers know because the maps sure couldn't show me.

Navigation? fugetabout it.
Mapping tools? fugetabout it.
Planning for my torpedo attack?

What a half-baked pile of doggy doodoo. So I told the tech that helped me that sadly they succeeded in letting me run the game.
It sounds like a problem on your end. The Navigation and mapping tools are there. They are finicky to the point of annoyance, but they technically "work".

The game also forces you to start in the tutorial and, like Silent Hunter 5, the interface is disabled until the tutorial is ready to tell you about it.

There is no warning about this and it has confused countless players. Likewise, the tutorial sucks, anyway.

As far as missing features...wait until you try crash diving.
Hinrich Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote