View Single Post
Old 08-30-17, 06:43 AM   #13
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
This controller is used for destroyed models of the U-Boats' guns.

So, you have a 3D model that you want to be destroyed and replaced by a new 3D model or a special effect (particles). Link to this model a destructible damage boxe. Add the ObjectRemains controller as child of the node containing the 3D model. Specify the exact name of the node which will contain the new 3D model or effect. This node will be stored in a Library file.
Thanks, that's right the information I needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
I had this feeling...

The picture is a bit blurred, but the light/dark gray area at the base of the tower is likely the unpainted base, the lower portion of it looking darker because of fouling and algae caking it; conversely, it seems that the tower and the tower-top metal platform might have been painted black, and/or a color which might have appeared black on a B/W film, i.e. red. My best guess for the WWII-era painting is either plain red (that would be compatible with a red lateral mark) or black/red (isolated danger mark). What do you think?

Please let me know if you find any better picture or a description of what La Plate's painting and illumination color/phase might have been during the 30-40's
No remarks?
gap is offline   Reply With Quote