gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLF View Post
Hi Gap,

Sorry, been out shopping .

The spread sheet works as expected now as far as Location is concerned - thank you for fixing that. I'll check the unit output side of things tomorrow, if I can understand it - should be able to check against the readings in the mission editor?
I don't know: I have never used SHIII's mission editor , but if you create any single mission or a campaign mission layer, unit positions/waypoints are stored in the resulting mis file, in 'metric' format (as the one returned by my calculator), and if you place a new terrain object, Locations.cfg should be automatically updated with the position of the new object stored in 'decimal degrees' format. Both mis files and Locations.cfg can be open/edited using any ASCIII text editor.

Quote:
I tried the new La Plate light last night - great model
Thank you Sir

Quote:
All seemed fine - set up as a land object.
As land unit you mean?

Quote:
the lantern wasn't visible or flashing. Edited the eqp file so that the light was visible until 1945 and it showed OK.
What date had you set? The lantern was set to disappear around mid 1940

Quote:
Haven't had a chance to get the rock showing, or to test if it is "collisionable". Will endeavour to do that tomorrow.
Okay, let's leave the rock for when Kendras will be back. So the platform that the lantern is placed on was in place, and the model had water reflections?

Quote:
Thank you (and Kendras) for your dedicated work on these projects - I watch and learn with interest
Thank you too for your precious feed-back
gap is offline   Reply With Quote