Old 03-31-10, 07:45 PM   #26
Flopper
Weps

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 0

Re: Widescreen version of Magui...

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
......that needs a lot of time Rick (and not a job to be made by one) and i haven't study yet the changes that must be done at menu_ini
maybe...at the future ....
I've been studying it for days. I'll be glad to help with this effort, since I'm attempting to do this for myself anyway. I've got the viewports nearly corrected for the uzo, obs and attack scope.

The uzo and obs accepted a straight formula (for instance new value for right viewport is (lVal * 1024/1365) + (rVal - lVal)) , but for some reason it didn't work with the attack scope. I've gotten that one close enough to be a single fat line.

The formula did also not work for the deck gun zoom, but I have not even started to look at that. This may take a while, but look at all that room...

(nearly) corrected attack scope

with the conning tower open hatch mod:

It's basically an introduction to modding for me... and still almost everything yet to learn! It probably took me 8 hours to get the red tdc button to go off the screen in the periscope view, lol.

So Makman, if you get the chance, I'll be happy to help, whenever you decide... I'm sure I'll still be working on it when you do. I'm actually surprised nobody has this done already!