Old 03-30-10, 09:26 AM   #23
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bybyx View Post
Hello Makman.
Let me tell you that this is a awesome mod.
One question I have, an that is: Is it possible to make a stand alone mod with that big chrono that can be used with other gui. I have 2 installs of SH3. One with your mod and another with Karamazovnew. I would like to use that big chrono with Kara's gui.
Thanks!
no Bybyx....it is impossible to make it as a stand alone mod becuase it uses the menu_ini but what is possible to be done is to make a DIY walkthrough. but don't expect it soon becuase there are other priorities for me right now as to prepare the version for lsh3 v5 and the german versions of MaGui.
in the meantime send over a pm to Kara,as being the author of the gui you are using it will be much faster for him to import it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbluesky View Post
Thanks makman94. The link of Luca's mod is http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=159772

I was starting to adapt it, but as I am pretty new to modding I am really slow and not very reliable . On the other hand I was thinking to put bak your Dark env. but keeping the new dials. Time to work a little with Photoshop...
will look at it asap(but don't expect it soon). is this its final version ? if not....better wait
in the meantime try it yourself .here is a thread that will help you: how to make your gui compatible with Flakmonkey & DD's mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
Please do. PM on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen View Post
I was thinking of doing that very thing. Problem is, I'm not sure which images to swap out. Can you list them?
thats very easy to find out Munchausen ! navigate through the files of MaGui 3 and everytime you see an image with rust ....replace it with the correspoding image from bright MaGui 2+ or Dark MaGui 2+

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods