View Single Post
Old 11-21-09, 07:20 PM   #12
Fleet Command CC
Engineer

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Demon View Post
Well, I actually have both installs. The one on my laptop has NWP 19.01, the one on my home desktop I don't have the mod.

I don't need help with the NWP version on my laptop as things seem right with the mod. The stock version is the one I'm having trouble with as ships just don't fire big enough salvos. And I haven't been able to find an adequate solution.
Right ok the easiest way is to just select the weapon in the game and keep clicking on the target, but I guess you know that.

Here is how to mod it, open the Fleet Command.ini file with notepad go down the file and till you come to this part below

[Cheats]
.QuickAircraftLaunch Yes
.SubComms No
.ReplenishStations No
.SetEMCON Yes
.SurfAutoEngageAir No
.AirAutoEngageAir No
.SurfAutoIDAir No
.NoColdCat No
.SubCommsAlways No
.SpeedOrdersPersist No
.NoAircraftInterceptSpd No
.ForceWeaponShutdown No
.ShowAllSensors No
.SalvoLimit 2 change to 8 for example.
.SalvoSpecifiedWeapon No
.DoctrineDebugOn No
.DoCollisions Yes
.SlowForSolns 0
.SlowForLaunch 0
.DBPassword ""

then save and the close the file.

Next load FCDBEdit.exe find the 0058:Car Carrier and change the Amour\Damage valve to 4000.

Next click Save Record.

Next click the X at the top on the right hand side of the screen and again on the Fleet Command Database Editor screen then click yes to save.

Load the game make a test mission with a Car Carrier and a Ticonderoga VLS CG, then load this mission and select the Tico VLS CG and attack the Car Carrier and your ship should fire around eight TASM SSM.

Note:

Now if you select the ship and then you select the weapon the Tico will only fire one missile, you will need to tell the ship you want to engage the target more than once.

If you was thinking why did he ask me to change the Amour\Damage valve from 10 to 4000, well a TASM as a Damage valve of 500 so the game will only fire one missile at that ship unless you keep telling the warship to engage with the TASM.

There is another way you can do it, by adding more launchers that's how Slava CG can fire two missiles, but doing this can get a bit messy.

Has I said at the top of this post, its easier to just select the weapon and tell the ship to engage the target once, twice, or three times and so on, I find you have got more control on the amount of missiles being use.

I hope I've explain it ok if not let me know.

ASrock 4Core1600P35-Wifi, Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz, 4GB OCZ PC2-6400 ATI CrossFire Edition, Sapphire 2600XT 256MB GDDR4 PCI-E, 500GB Sansumg SATAII HDD 16MB Cache, XP

Last edited by Fleet Command CC; 11-21-09 at 08:06 PM.
Fleet Command CC is offline   Reply With Quote