Lieutenant

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleiente View Post

@LCQ_SH
Did you try that again...

and what has come of it?

Well ... then I will have to go out today and have a look what's going on.
Since I can test the ModPack adapted ship compilation of Bubblehead ...
Great God - for that I must also adapt the ship's physics.
Well what is normal? There only a couple of Mavis with bombs and a bunch of B5N2 unarmed. I have never done the artillery training so I can't tell if they behave normally or not. (BTW, the Mavis they all missed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
A couple of things LCQ_SH.

I don't think of criticism as being wrong or bad. I actually like it....... to hear other points of view!! So, don't apologize for what you're encountering.

It's entirely possible some of the planes that OTC introduces do not have the capabilities you desire.

One thing you have to remember, the level of detection/aggressive counter attack behavior of TMO/RSRDC is not exactly authentic. As a matter of fact, Ducimus states so in his introduction of Trigger Maru Overhauled. His idea was to make the game harder beyond reality, to heighten game play...that's fine, just don't expect all of us to follow that idea.
I wouldn't use those words precisely "desire". I learned to play this game with TMO's difficulty which I find it okay, otherwise the game becomes so easy and unreal in terms of tonnage and how easy is to raid Japan coastal waters which I don't truly believe it was so easy. It is well known that at some points during the war, fleet boats would need to travel submerged during the day and recharge batteries overnight because of the great danger being spotted by an aircraft could represent

Don't get me wrong, I agree in that TMOs air traffic is excessive, but when I read your "read me" file, saying "airplanes are still dangerous if you are just fooling around" and then to be able to patrol the entire Japanese coast without having the need to dive once or just to encounter those unarmed floatplanes, which leads to easy killing, the routine of sinking merchants with no danger, it would be impossible to finish a career without getting bored.

What I wanted to ask you is if it would be possible as an easy fix, to just delete some files from your mod just to be able to keep AI TMO/RSRD awareness of a sub presence (maybe? I have no idea about modding except diving into easy modifiable files), and which would those files be in case it is possible?
LCQ_SH is offline   Reply With Quote