View Single Post
Old 04-01-10, 04:38 AM   #17
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Yesterday Snow is tomorrow's rain....

No apologies needed Skybird. I understand German and I knew that Schnee von Gestern means "it's Water under the Bridge " in English equivalent.(i.e it's past).

Even if you had been denigrating SF's AI it's your right and the fact that you had a negative experience with it cannot be changed.I have read many negative and positive comments about Steel Fury in different threads. At least it's a game that does not leave people indifferent.

re Germany, I am of German, more exactly of Prussian heritage myself( my grandparents were from Koenigsberg).I feel very close and proud of my heritage which I feel very much present in my philosophy, my attitudes and my character. However I find it hard to relate to current-day Germans.I find many of them to be neurotic, narcissistic, perpetually disatisfied, whiny and their politicians even worse except for a few notable intentions(Helmut Kohl, Helmut Schmidt, F.D Genscher etc). I also cannot understand how can nincompoops ecolextremists living in the clouds like the " Greens" (whom I call watermelons; green on the outside, red on the inside) or recycled marxist idiots like Der Linke get 14 to 18 % each of vote intentions....It make you wonder!

Anyway enough ranting.

Could you please post your links again I couldn't access them form your post.Unless you can post the full address?

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote