Ssgt_Wolverine
Mate

Downloads: 76
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTD_MadMax View Post
Hmmm

did anyone got also corrupted files ?
I have downloaded it today and all was ok !
So what should i do ?

Greets

Maddy
So you really think that I am not having any problems to download or install your mod, well check this picture my friend, when I try to open the exe file FOTRSBugfix001, I have a warning message from windows, saying basically: That windows doesn't seem to be able to open the file, or that iI might not have the sufficient privilege to open up the file.
Not mentionning also, that everytime I try to open the exe file, I get from Avast a virus warning message. Has for the carrier upgrade 2.0 exe file I seem to be able to install it.

It will be the 5th time in the 2 last day's, that I am trying to download your mod, and your the ONLY one on SUBSIM, that I have problem with his mod. It takes at least 2 hours to download it, and every single time 7zip tells me that there is corrupted files. This will be my last time, if you cannot help me out. I know you are trying but has the picture show's you, I am not making that up.

Here is a picture of the bugfix error message that I am receiving from Window's, and I will also post a picture of the 7zip corupted files warning that I do receive also, in 2 hours from now, when the download is completed:

And here is the error mesage my friend the NSSgato.dat, file is corrupted.

Thanks!

Last edited by Ssgt_Wolverine; 04-09-09 at 05:07 PM.
Ssgt_Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote