kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaefer View Post
Sweetness!
Have you installed them?
G'day Shaefer, yes I have and they look great! I had to remove some of the other user charts so that the total number did not exceed 50. Just remove the User Charts that you never seem to use by deleting or editing one one of the C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\UserCharts\UserChart_Sjizzle part*.TDW . See below......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjizzle View Post
i forgot to say there another .tdw file which on need to be deleted now i have edited also post #1 and the post abowe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsue View Post
Thanks for that.....I'll remove the UserChart_Shipping.TDW as well because there were still 50 charts and the Light and Dark Grid map overlay was still missing. Should all be Honky Dory now!!

EDIT: I thought that the Shipping charts were duplicated but unfortunately they aren't. I'll have to remove something else and reinstall UserChart_Shipping.TDW because I use the coloured Shipping chart quite often to check the shipping lanes and air coverage areas. Maybe the Timepiece board because I have no idea what it's for or how to use it.

EDIT AGAIN: You have to remove another two additional user charts to keep the Shipping charts if you want them.

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote