View Single Post
Old 07-18-07, 03:21 PM   #10
Chock
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
@Chock: Its a bloody movie not a historical accurate Documentary :rotfl:
I'm aware of that, but in the other thread where a link was posted to this, and on the host site, it was stated that this movie was 'Historically accurate down to the landing', which it aint. Furthermore, the movie starts with an introduction which trades on the fact that it contains narration from one of the people originally involved as a pointer to its authenticity, then it deviates massively from known facts about events on that day. In my opinion this does the original guys whose story this is, a disservice.

But, even if you disregard all that and view it as purely a movie, my point is that while it looks pretty in places, as a movie intended to unfold a story, and from purely the standpoint of the craft of making movies, it is not very well put together at all. As I said, many will disagree with me and that's their choice, but since it's posted on a forum, I just threw in my two cent's worth, ignore me if you like.

If you want to see a good movie, check this one out and compare it, this one truly is worthy of praise, and this guy really does know what he is doing when it comes to making movies: http://www.gamerztheatre.com/content/view/386/82/

I defy anyone not to be impressed with that one!

Chock

Last edited by Chock; 07-18-07 at 03:42 PM.
Chock is offline   Reply With Quote