View Single Post
Old 09-24-17, 05:50 PM   #1
GravityWave
Mate

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0
Default AutoSave on Mission Assignments?

Why isn't there an auto-save to retain status? IF I'm getting a new one THEN the old ones should be on record. In case I die (of bugs, no less). It happens a lot, but still too much fun. Unless and until multi-player, it shouldn't be too big a problem. I can't access the menu to save between contacts enough to complain about it.

Though I did stop hunting the whales to see how the 3d models and collision (alarm?) system worked. I haven't tried lifting one yet, but maybe? Please keep the whale songs. No shrimp please, and IF I hear Flipper THEN it better not be 'All Night Long'.

Just as I get that really sweet kill on an alpha's baffle, and try to save, the other contact is there. It told me I was clear, and 2 seconds later, no save options. I was in Cold Water with a couple torps already on me. Bummer. I should not have to restart the campaign, because all of a sudden I've made contact with torp, not even a sub yet ??? Resurrect me, just to die another day.

There should at least be a save option for when in port (auto enter or exit, exit probably) if not manual. Get a yeoman on it now. Keep my records straight.
GravityWave is offline   Reply With Quote