View Single Post
Old 07-22-18, 06:54 AM   #1856
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Crikey! wasn't expecting this amount of responses

I'll try to explain....

For starters I will never tolerate being sworn at by an oxygen thief, especially in the presence of my wife, a fact that will probably eventually be my undoing as I progress in years and physical agility declines later in life (much later I hope).

The reason shops tend to wait until the thief leaves the premises is to have a 100% chance of conviction. The acts I witnessed as well as those of store security on their cctv amounted to 'intent' or 'reasonable suspicion' you might even stretch it to 'going equipped' and me jumping the gun so-to-speak probably wound things forward almost instantly.

To be totally honest in the past I've always advised shop staff to wait until the premises have been exited so I'm far from blameless this time.

To conclude....the wife received a phone call (I gave it at the time of the incident to the store security staff) from the store manager when I was out 'working' asking me if I'd pop in on Monday because he'd like to show the stores appreciation by way of a shopping voucher.

I will go in but tbh I'm torn as to whether I'll use it to replenish some of my beer stocks or give it to a local animal shelter.

Having said that, I'll be gutted if its a voucher for a steak

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote