View Single Post
Old 10-19-09, 11:09 PM   #87
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starforce2 View Post
Is there a specific file or two I must look at if I want to debug my own mission or alter a mission for a mod like FOTRS? I'd like to make the stock tokyo express compatable but for some reason when it's used it goes wild on the spawning. If I knew what the important files (in the install) were I could debug some of these myself (their filepath would be helpfull). I want to get into mission making anyways.
There are only two files to a mission. The .mis file and the .tsr file. If you can't open the mission in the mission editor you can open those two files in notepad. But I would suggest you try writing a few missions first so you know what you are reading in the .mis file. Both files are in the SingleMissions or SinglePartols folder inside the folder with the same name as the mission.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.