View Single Post
Old 08-21-10, 02:24 AM   #458
Tessa
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Hello Jasun!

It's been awhile after starting to play again as you once mentioned, "you're bound and determined to break SHC". The mods I was trying to add at the time (additional ranks) were causing that effect I hope you understood that's never been my intention.

When I downloaded GWX3 and the new SHC I noticed that anytime (and is still doing it, so have had to uninstall for the time being) is that anytime I make any mods to the basic.cfg or en.menu files that when I launch the game via SHC it nukes any additional settings I've added or changed. Tried using the static setting file but same consequence, all changes get nuked. This includes all the additional ranks that we were worked on awhile back, I've added them and run GWX solo and they work fine, start via SHC and they're gone

Does SHC re-write those two files from its own cache or does it just add/modify the existing file without changing other values? I really love the new cargo addition to the ship and name description and would like to start using it again but with all the mods I've made all my work goes down the drain. Is it possible to run SHC without using any options (so no changes are made to those two files above mentioned files) so that it just runs more like an extended logbook? Thanks for any help that you might be able to provide

Sarah
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote