View Single Post
Old 05-09-19, 06:53 PM   #8
MrGeeBee
Swabbie

Downloads: 62
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
No, you would either need to have the files I mention above and not comming from Steam or: install TWoS and backup these files after a successful TWoS installation.
After that, you would need to re-install all the game, patch to 1.2.0, and overwrite your game with these files. If you don't, then TDW Generic Patcher will not work, and you cannot mod the game like in my modlist (more precisely: you can but my entire mod will not work.) That's what I said above, sorry you didn't understand.
My future download could overcome this problem with a one-click JSGME mod installation, but we are not there yet.

Well, I'm on UPlay so it's already 1.2.0 ready so no issue there. No I understood you perfectly fine, just that I instead of doing it like you did, I applied a modified version of the TWoS Snapshot to only change those files mentioned, and nothing else. Was a lot easier than install TWoS, reinstall the game again and copy the files. Looking forward to the complete list.

EDIT: Except I couldn't find 'Dark_Observation_Scope_from_TWoS' at least not by that file name.

Last edited by MrGeeBee; 05-09-19 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Added question
MrGeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote