Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 06-02-18, 11:47 AM   #6068
G Man
Seaman

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0
Default Day and night

First thanks for this great mod, I like the better charge rates on the batteries, you need it to stay alive around Japan in 1945.
I tried my first patrol with 0.71 and on 15 January 1945 in a Tench class at 3110N14345E at 2245hrs I'd just surfaced in total darkness to recharge and close my patrol area having spent the day avoiding planes. I decided to call it a night at that point and saved the game. The next day I restarted the game and was in the right place and time but it was full daylight. After a day of diving for aircraft at 8NM and still getting a bomb dropped where I dived it got dark at 1400hrs. I then continued to get aircraft heading directly at me all through the night. Even the few who didn't appear heading straight towards me turned to attack at about 6NM. I've also had aircraft not detected on radar getting spotted by the deck watch in the dark at less than 2NM and despite a fast dive wrecking the boat.
Has anyone else had this day night problem?
Was my screen showing night but, given the time the AI was using day parameters?
G Man is offline   Reply With Quote