View Single Post
Old 11-03-11, 10:17 AM   #12
Herr-Berbunch
Kaiser Bill's batman

Downloads: 76
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
Only gripes at this point are that they ditched the BS menu music and I'm stuck with English betty, but seems that can be modded.
I have mod for 1.02 to convert Betty to English rather than me have to guess which problem I had that caused her to shout at me, it really could've been anything - I'm sure you know.

Any music is better than the title music to IL2: Cliffs of Dover - awards for the (insert expletive of your choice) music ever.

And Vendor - really fly, like a bird, or pilot an aeroplane, real or PC?

I have flown several real a/c, many flights in Chipmunks and Grob Vikings, a couple in Grob Vigilants, once in a PA28 Warrior, one in a Grob Tutor, one in a VC10 somewhere over the North Sea, one in a Tristar over the Adriatic/Albania (Operational mission - never been so nervous of cocking-up), and once in a Herc (K model). Only ever landed once (unofficially) in a Chipmonk (and yes, I walked away with the a/c unscathed). Lots of aeros in the smaller stuff.

PC wise - anything in MSFS from 98 onwards, plus a couple of combat sims, ooh - an Airbus on the Amiga. And DCS Ka-50 and A-10C.

Flying like a bird? Closest I've been is skydiving, see