Thread: SHII
View Single Post
Old 12-29-17, 02:55 PM   #9
SeaDrake
Watch

Location: up on Dugdown Mountain north Georgia no joke that is the mountains name
Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by p55carroll View Post
Rather than start my own thread, I'll just "necro" this one, because I just want to say something similar: I played SH2 (GOG version) last night and enjoyed it pretty well.

I only did it because SH3 stopped working, but both games are good. I'd be interested in hearing, though, why someone would prefer II over III.
in my case playing sh2 was an easy chouce LOL I discovered that I been gifted the game on Uplay and I had been looking for a game simulacra to Aces of the deep and silent hunter online, the last sub sim I had was 988 and that was the last game I could buy
you see my health has gone nearly all togehr I told all of you when i joined that I could only walk with the aid of a cane and was afread Imight have to go the wheel chair (been fighting that since 1992)
well I tryed to postpone it by having my knee's total replaced they did the right one on nov. and now I am stuck using a walker due to having sseachers and falling all the time next year they will be doing the left one.
why on gods green earth am I doing this to myself it is not going to help me wak if I have to use a walker for now on!! sorry
SeaDrake is offline   Reply With Quote