View Single Post
Old 03-29-18, 05:39 AM   #108
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi View Post
In LSH and Ccom the Date-Bug is corrected. I don't know, if that's the case for WAC, but I'm sure that it isn't corrected in GWX...
The cause is a error in the mission editor, you have to fix it manually in the files.
I am not 100% sure but now that you make me to think about it, I might know what causes the problem and, if I am correct, the same issue might apply to SH5 too.

I am going by memory here: there is a series of parameters applying to each unit in campaign (i.e. camoufflage, equipment and sensors) whose value can be set to "early", "mid" and "late" within Mission Editor. In practice, these parameters overseed start/end dates in units' .cfg, .eqp and .sns files and they make the game to look for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd item in the sequence of upgrades applying to the same node/unit, regardless of date settings of that item. If I rememeber correctly, "early", "mid" and "late" visible in ME, translate to values of 0, 1 and 2 in the campaign/mission files, as we see them in notepad.

I have no proof of what I am going to say, but I think that for making date settings to be applied as supposed, those numbers must be set to -1. This is something that must be done manually, as ME doesn't allow this kind of setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi View Post
Thats right, for example the Fletcher need to have two more K-Guns added...
gap is offline   Reply With Quote