Thread: Stop Code
View Single Post
Old 07-30-17, 12:06 PM   #4
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

I have read about it on Microsoft's support side. It have been a while since I made this major upgrading on my computer- To Windows creator. Since then I have a few updates to my computer. It hasn't happen during or right after those updates.

It happens when I'm using my computers- Like I'm on this page-Subsim, moving my cursor around to go back or to move forward a page-then suddenly my computer freeze. I can see the cursor doesn't move even though I move my mouse around....and then about 5 sec later I get the blue screen and the text your computer ran into a problem we will restart it for you and then some more smaller text.

I have windows 10

The rest I can't remember. tried to make a search for it, ´cause I had made a thread about my new computer and the search-thing doesn't work-If and when I remember it and the search-thing works again I will post what else my computer have.

Edit-I remembered I had a confirmation email from the company I bought the computer from.
this is what my computer is called.

HP PAVILION 17­G159NO 17.3"

End Edit

Edit 2

A while after I had posted this thread, can't remember how long time after, my cursor suddenly stopped moving. Moved my mouse around, nothing happened-Ahh again I thought..waiting for this blue screen and restart....then after 3-4 second I could move the cursor again and thereafter I had no restart at all-Yesterday I had my computer turn on for about 7-8 hours and no blue screen.

End Edit 2

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 07-30-17 at 12:35 PM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote