View Single Post
Old 05-03-09, 09:18 PM   #10
clayp
The Old Man

Downloads: 340
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER View Post
yep, i scratched my head a bit too looking at those instructions but im told its like s3d, confusing at first but as you do it it starts make a lot more sense to you.

if you go to the assigned patrol area you just wait out the time limit to get that check then leave and go to the formosa phillipine area to get your tonnage quota to complete the objective. the game just wants tonnage it doesnt matter where in most cases.

the trouble you have is you want more ships but im guessing not as many as stock had right?

well the best solution is to use the great work done by rsrdc and just mod IT to your liking by adding ships in those dead spots your talking about but i really think you should try rsrdc first.

he did an excellent job and redid "everything" from begining to end so you wont get those "go patrol the dead zone" missions and as i said you can read about a battle and be there waiting for it so its very very good that way but IMO its a little "note i said little" too skimpy on ships for my liking. you will have to remember where the shipping lanes are because thats the main place you find ships and you can never say never but it is a surprise if you see a ship running around where it doesnt belong.
Ok bud I'll look around for RSRD for 1.4..I think I tried to use it before and it wasnt compatable with my other mods..I'll try...

Edit did a search and found a listing for all the RSRD but cant understand it or a version that says its for 1.4.Also I'm not feeling well later.Thanks for the help...

Last edited by clayp; 05-03-09 at 09:28 PM.
clayp is offline   Reply With Quote