View Single Post
Old 03-11-08, 03:54 PM   #6
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

I think im wrapping up SP1 soon. I found one MIS layer that CTD'ed in the mission editor (sort of a clue as to what it will do ingame), and it was the axis aircover layer. Which ive fixed.

It will come as part of TMO SP1, which is focused strictly on fixes and/or missing features in the pacific game.

Let me reiterate something i just posted in the TMO thread:

At this time, i am not touching anything related to the uboats outside of making sure it doesnt crash (fix for that soon to be released as part of TMO SP1). When im fully finished with the PTO game, THEN ill think about uboat stuff. The only people on the TM mod team are, Me, myself, and I. And none of us have the time to devote to uboats right now. If and when i do have the time (and motivation), it will be to make the indian ocean as i originally envisoned it waaaayyy back before GWX was even thought of. But right now, the Silent service and the pacific theater are the only things on my list. One thing at a time.

This is not a promise, but a remote possiblity. Depends on how much sanity i have left when that time comes.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote