View Single Post
Old 07-17-18, 07:38 AM   #27
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibbyland View Post

I still don't know why Windows had such an issue with installing the application, it recommended several times that I don't. Is anybody able to comment on why windows would get upset by it?
It's a common problem with unofficial installers. Some security programs (depending of your personal settings) will block them just because they "could" hold something unwanted.
You can download the problematic tool here which will be moved to the quarantine as soon as you save it. It would be very nice if you could upload it for detailed analysis trough your NOD antivirus so that it can be declared as "safe" in following period... http://www.mediafire.com/file/ubfoko...Steam.exe/file

Quote:
In any case, spent hours patrolling up and down the entrance to Danzig. Came across 2000 Tonnes of Polish shipping at the most perfect angle without any need for positioning. Needless to say one torpedo was all it took. Great mod, I purchased Cold Waters and didn't even end up looking at it once I got Wolves of Steel installed.
Happy hunting !
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote