View Single Post
Old 12-17-15, 01:09 PM   #88
MaMa
Bosun

Downloads: 108
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
It has been proven over and over again that this doesn't mean anything and that tonnage bug has nothing to do with enabled "mods". It seems that we're beating a dead horse here...

It was proven several times that Mama's fix works without any problems on win7 so my guess is that you have probably done something wrong. If it worked for some, it HAS to work for everyone else...

Mama , can you confirm that Peters tutorial deals correctly with all of your suggestions?
Hi Vecko,

yes, i can confirm that all tutorial instructions are correct.

My advice to Peter about mods was not intended to establish if some mods were conflicting with the OSI application but only with the objective of not wasting time installing and configuring them.

A simple test like the one suggested by me can certify the correct behaviour of the OSI on a PC without knowing any specs, nothing more, thus my concern is pointed toward a possible bug in an edited campaign or some other contents (campaign related of course, like new units or something like this. The stock campaign had a lot of discrepancies, this brought me thinking of possible errors imported from it to the new one) or, like you said, an error when activating the tonnage fix. These are the only possible causes for a campaign update problem.

Just my guess however ...
MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote