View Single Post
Old 04-02-09, 01:50 AM   #30
TarJak
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 150
Uploads: 8

OK as you UL the turms, I'll DL them and start working on the historic pack. There are plenty to do with the VIIC & VIIB so work has started but it will be a slow process as I need to find some reference that gives and indication of the location and content for each sub.

I've got the book by Georg Hagel whcih provides all of the known emblems, however some boats had an emblem for only one patrol then it was painted over, and the book unfortunately doesn't have a lot of information as to where on the turm they were.

I've got good quality scans of a few hundred of the more than 1000 emblem drawings but some of these need to be coloured which is hard from black and white images. If anyone has any photo's that show emblem locations I'd be grateful of getting a look at them to do what I can. i was thinking of do a release when I've got about 20 of the top scoring boats done that I can find source materials on emblem locations.

The 3 I done so far were done specifically because they were not side of the turm emblems and I wanted to see what could be done with this great mod of yours. Thanks for doing it.
TarJak is offline   Reply With Quote