Sniper297
The Old Man

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 19

1. Maybe.
2. Sometimes.
3. I don't know.
4. It depends.
5. On the advice of counsel I'm taking the Fifth on the 5th.

Seriously I'll have to get back to you, it's been several years since I last hacked my SARGO for single 40s fore and aft along with SJ-1 radar and forward 4 inch 50 as default, gotta hunt around to remember how I did it. GATO is a different animal, since I never play with anything but a SARGO. When testing it I found that player control is only for the aft 5 inch 25, the forward one is AI control only, that's all I really remember about the GATO class.

Having seen twin mount BOFORS fired in real life I find it hard to believe any WWII sub would actually have had one, a sponson on a FORRESTAL class aircraft carrier is a lot bigger than those little platforms on a GATO, and keeping that beast firing at a steady rate required a LOT of loaders with plenty of elbow room on both sides.

As for the TGA file that one is actually for the recognition manual, so maybe I need to clarify what I mean by map silhouettes;

Each type has a distinct shape, you can tell by the shape the general type. Destroyers and cruisers are close to the same size, but the little pimples on the sides of the cruisers distinguish those from the destroyer shape. No telling if it's a light cruiser or heavy cruiser, but you know it's not a battleship because the shape is different. Merchants as you can see have a rounder shape, problem is the minesweeper is a warship and has the merchant ship silhouette. That's the one I'd like to change.
Sniper297 is offline   Reply With Quote